Introduction to Python
Python is one of the most popular programming Language of all time. It is Interpreted high level programming language Developed by Guido van Rossum in the year between 1988 to 1991 and Released it on 1991.
Importance of Python are in
- Web Development – Python Django and Flask framework is used for web development.
- Software Development – You can develop software using python.
- Mathematics – Python library numpy is used for mathematics.
- System Scripting – Scripting means writing a small program for your task. Python is also called as Good Scripting language.
- Data Analysis – Data analysis can also be developed using python.
- Machine Learning – Python is also use for machine learning. There are so many Application of machine learning written using python programming. Face recognition and Voice recognition in phone is also an example of machine learning.
- Desktop Application – You can develop Desktop application using python library Tkinter.
Features of Python
- Readable – Python syntax Is easy to understood means it similar to English.
- Cross Platform – Python support Cross platform means we can run python in various operating system like Window, Mac, Linux etc.
- Easy to learn – Learning python is easy because of it’s simple syntax.
- Large Library – Python have large library for using it on your program.
- Free – Python is free to use and Download.
- Open Source – Python is open source language.
- Exception Handling – You can also used Exception handling in python. Exception is event occur during program to disrupt the normal flow of program and that why we used exception handling in python to handle Exception.
- Memory management – Python support memory management means memory is free & cleared automatically.
What you can do with Python?
- Python is used in server for Web development
- Python can also be used to connect database and modify files.
- Python can also be used for handling big data
- Python can used for Software development
Why to used Python?
There is not only one reason to learn python. Some of the Reason for learning python are given below
- We can used python in Multiple platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Syntax of python is simple for learn.
- Python run on interpreted system means code is executed as soon as it is written.
- Python has a syntax which allow developer to write code in fewer line as compare to other programming language.
|Python Programming||Java, c++, Other|
|Python uses new- line to complete a Command||This language uses semi-color for new line|
|Python uses Identation to define scope of loop and function.||This programming language uses curly braces for scope of loop and function.|
|Syntax is easy as compared to other programming language.||As compared to python syntax is difficult.|
The Two major python version are Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 included Security features.
Simple hello world in java vs python
As you can see python code look much more simple and readable. The simplicity of python syntax allow you to focus on logic rather than focusing on syntax. This is reason why python is thought as first programming language in many many university.
Another reason of learning python is because of it’s growing popularity and it’s application.
Big Companies who uses python are
- Netflix and so on
- Python was created by Guido van Rossum and in released in 1991.
- It is easy to learn language because of it’s simple syntax and readability.
- Python is used in machine learning, web development, Data analysis, Automation, Mathematics etc.
- Python is used by Google, Facebook and Netflix.
For more visit python.org